Here’s a photo of a delicious decadent cheesecake from allwomenstalk.com.
Cakes are always the number one guilty pleasure that ruins everyone’s strict diet every now and then. Tell you what: this decadent cake actually has tofu, a much healthier way to enjoy cheesecakes.
This Decadent Chocolate Tofu Cheesecake is extremely sweet and creamy without the really heavy calories. Plus! What’s good is nobody can tell that it’s actually tofu. I’m sure everyone will love this.
- 1/3 cup chocolate wafer cookies (about 10-12), finely crushed
- 2 bars (4 oz. total) NESTL?® TOLL HOUSE® Unsweetened Chocolate Baking Bars, broken into pieces
- 3 pkgs. (24 oz. total) cream cheese, softened and cut into pieces
- 1 container (16 oz.) silken tofu, drained
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon NESTL?® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract