Here’s a photo of a beautifully-crafted mocha flavored pots from delish.com.
Wow! This is just amazing! I mean, look at this! I’m sure you are drooling now. I actually baked chocolate pots before. Never knew back then that mocha will also do good for this bite. And now that I do, I’ll most certainly try this.
This Mocha Pots de Crème is just outstanding! I would really love to have them for either Valentine’s Day or Christmas. I’m sure my family will loved this recipe as well. Better start practicing now.
- 3/4 cup(s) heavy cream
- 3 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 ounce(s) unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) instant espresso powder
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Chocolate shavings for garnish